Watch Big Brother 10 24/7 on SuperPass
Thank you for Supporting BBDish by Ordering the Live Feeds Via our Links!



Watch Big Brother on SuperPass 24/7!
Try it FREE. No Strings Attached.








Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!:
BB11 Laura on eBay, BB11 Ronnie on eBay, All Big Brother Auctions, Cool BB T-Shirts, BBDish TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on
BB Furniture, Set Pieces & Props
Big Brother DVDs, Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes


BBDish Screencaps!

Screencaps and Pictures of all the Big Brother houseguests during their stay in the BB house. All photos have been captured from the Big Brother 24/7 Live Feeds by the ever expanding bbdish family of cappers. Enjoy!

Big Brother 12 Rocks!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!

Google

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Stink, Stank, Padessie 101!!!!

Do I stink?

Oli this is just gross why are we talking about this? No you do not stink I would tell you if you did!

Do you know what STANK means? That's someone who don't scrub enough!

Yes I do know people who STANK and I feel bad for them. No matter what they do they just stank!

You know what PADESSIE (sp) is? It's the smell of rolling around in the sheets!

I'm sure your parents are so proud of you Oli! I'm eating can we not talk like this!


08-20-08 11:40am bbt Oli tells April Mr & Mrs Oli know what Padessie mean as well!


Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog

Watch Big Brother 24/7 FREE!




10 Comments:

Blogger * Samantha M. * said...

Hi Dawn - great job on all the caps from last night in the BB house!

Btw, late last night I was reading through all the 250 plus comments on the dish's post from last night's show and I saw your comment about it being such a horrible week for you. I'm so sorry to hear that and I'm sending you my sincere condolences. From experience, I can tell you that BB can be a great distraction when we really need one.

Thanks for all you do here! I love checking out your caps!

~ Take care ~ Samantha

August 20, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

Well ty Samantha :)
Your absolutely right about BB being a great distraction!
You guys are all the bomb!

August 20, 2008 at 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Padessie as defined and spelled in the urban dictionary is

pudussy:
The odor left in a room after sexual activity. It is a combination of the combined scents of *ussy, *ick and ass. Just thought I would share. This conversation acutally had me laughing.

August 20, 2008 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

just had to pipe in and share the dawn love... :)

August 20, 2008 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

acasha - roflmao!!

August 20, 2008 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

acasha
OMG your totally hysterical!
Thank you for the research!
All I could think of was get the picture and get this convo posted! I couldn't stop laughing...
:)

August 20, 2008 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger * Samantha M. * said...

Oh, PUKE!

Somehow, I wish that I had gone through the rest of my life NOT knowing this! LMAO!

Actually, I have wanted to comment at the Dish about something along these lines. It's been bugging the hell out of me that neither April nor Ollie seem to take a shower afterward and sometimes go back to hanging out with some of the other hg's. Yuck, if I'm not going to sleep and am going to get dressed again and hang out with people, I think I'd want a shower.

Even worse, haven't they also often skipped a morning shower after some of their evening escapades? Crap, why am I even thinking about this stuff?!! I feel like I need a shower now!

August 20, 2008 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

agreed Sam!

August 20, 2008 at 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to you Dawn and all your hard work. You too Carolyn. Much appreciated. I don't know what I would do without yall. School is starting tomorrow, so I will definitely be counting on yall!

August 20, 2008 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Uhhggg Samantha... I've thought the exact same thing sometimes!! Its just gross!

August 21, 2008 at 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home