Watch Big Brother 10 24/7 on SuperPass
Thank you for Supporting BBDish by Ordering the Live Feeds Via our Links!



Watch Big Brother on SuperPass 24/7!
Try it FREE. No Strings Attached.








Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!:
BB11 Laura on eBay, BB11 Ronnie on eBay, All Big Brother Auctions, Cool BB T-Shirts, BBDish TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on
BB Furniture, Set Pieces & Props
Big Brother DVDs, Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes


BBDish Screencaps!

Screencaps and Pictures of all the Big Brother houseguests during their stay in the BB house. All photos have been captured from the Big Brother 24/7 Live Feeds by the ever expanding bbdish family of cappers. Enjoy!

Big Brother 12 Rocks!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!

Google

Thursday, September 4, 2008

After DR Keesha finds Renny!









08-03-08 My heart is broken!


Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog

Watch Big Brother 24/7 FREE!




5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

This is why I did not watch the feeds last night.......:(

September 4, 2008 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger ddugo said...

Yes it was very difficult to wipe my tears and get pictures!
♥Dawn

September 4, 2008 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

I teared up as I watched them last night, then wanted to go give Jeery a poke in the snoot, for the way he annoyed them last night on their last night together, what an insensitive idiot.

Love your pics, you always catch THE moment!

September 4, 2008 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Didn't make me shed a tears but everyone knows GaYToRs are cold blooded creatures.

No, if I had seen it live I probably would have been a bit misty but I'm scrolling late and after the fact just doesn't do it for me. Only two scenes can make me cry every time abd those are the death and funeral in 'Steel Magnolias', and as Bette Davis climbs the stairs to die, but stops to give her dogs one last hug in 'Dark Victory'.

:o)

September 4, 2008 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

That made me cry too!

September 4, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home