Watch Big Brother 10 24/7 on SuperPass
Thank you for Supporting BBDish by Ordering the Live Feeds Via our Links!



Watch Big Brother on SuperPass 24/7!
Try it FREE. No Strings Attached.








Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!:
BB11 Laura on eBay, BB11 Ronnie on eBay, All Big Brother Auctions, Cool BB T-Shirts, BBDish TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on
BB Furniture, Set Pieces & Props
Big Brother DVDs, Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes


BBDish Screencaps!

Screencaps and Pictures of all the Big Brother houseguests during their stay in the BB house. All photos have been captured from the Big Brother 24/7 Live Feeds by the ever expanding bbdish family of cappers. Enjoy!

Big Brother 12 Rocks!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!

Google

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Love You BB Fans!! =)

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know I will be here for the endurance comp pics but they will be my last for the season. The HGS have taken us on a roller coaster of a ride this season. I've enjoyed every fight, scheme, backstabbing and friendship. What a season!!

Thank you for the comments at dishcaps, the Love on the main blog and just for stopping by dishcaps. It has been my pleasure to share the screencaps with you.

Dawn- as always Sweetie it is a pleasure to work side by side with you. You Rock Girl!!

Carolyn, Carla, ReporterX- you're all amazing! Kudos Ladies on a season Well Done!!!

TRD, Chelsia- What a treat it has been to have you at the dish this season. TRD, Love your work. Chelsia- I enjoy your blogs!

To all the families affected by Gustav and Ike and all the storms, You've been in my prayers and will continue to be. Take care and May God Bless You.

Thanks again for all the love and support for my family. It means so much to us. We are hanging in there. My son has been in and out of Dr.'s visits and is currently on bed rest. When the pain killers kick in he hates being on bed rest. (He is 16 and restless). I'm staying strong and ready for a fight with the witch who hit him!!


See you all next season!!
Much Love.
xoxo -Kim


Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog

Watch Big Brother 24/7 FREE!




11 Comments:

Blogger ReporterX said...

Hugs sweet lady..Thanks for the kind words..and you have my continued prayers, well wishes, and good thoughts..

Family is always our first priority..

Thanks for the great caps this season!!

Big hugs and kissies!

September 9, 2008 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

Sweet Kim,
Big huge hugs to you, your family, and a speedy recovery for your son. ♥
My prayers are many.
It is super cool working with you dear ♥ you are the kind of person that makes this whole blog the special place it has become. Your captures of the moment are......
FA NOMINAL!
I just adore you....
You are loved by many here and the comments have been plenty :)
Please leave us updates.
Wubs You......♥
Dawn

September 9, 2008 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sweet Kimbaliscious :)

My love, hugs and thanks for your friendship and your wonderful devotion....

...and all the gorgeous caps!

You and your family are in my prayers now and always.

I wish you and your family health, love and the strength of the ages to get through everything...

*Smooch! Hug!*

'nother hug!

Carolyn

September 9, 2008 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Awwww Kim, I hope you are doing ok. I'm glad you are taking the time to focus on yourself and your family.

You continue to be in my prayers and I wish your kiddo a very speedy recovery. xo

September 9, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Kim, Lots of hugs, love and and prayers heading your way. Stay strong and take care of you and yours.

I can't tell you how much your pics have meant to me, I really love your work and thank you.

(((Hugs)))

;)

September 9, 2008 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger * Samantha M. * said...

Kim, thanks so much for checking in with us. Of course, thank you for all the fabulous screencaps this season.

You might not be around until next season's BB, but please know that you and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers as you help your son through his recovery and also deal with the justice system. Your son is blessed to have a strong, loving mom like you. I know your family will get through this difficult ordeal.

♥ Much hugs, prayers and good wishes,

Samantha M.

September 9, 2008 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Kim,
Thank you foreverything this season. THe pictures have been beautiful.

I wish you and your family only the best. Please keep us updated on everything...I'm sorry for everything you've had to endure. Take care and Godspeed.

September 9, 2008 at 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, You all have brought tears to my eyes. I am so touched!! Thank you for your sweet words!
Big Hugs and Lots of Love!!
xoxo

September 9, 2008 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

:~( <-- A GaYToR Tear.

Much love back to you Kim. It's been an amazing season.

Take care of that son and the rest of the family. I can't even imagine what it has been like, not being a parent, but I can guess it's one of the worst nightmares possible.

To repeat the sentiments would be redundant. Not that it has ever kept me from being redundant.

You know you are loved by the crew and all us commenters.

XOXO!
GaYToR

:o)

September 9, 2008 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Kim,
What another awesome season! You are great at what you do sweetie!
I do hope the very best for your family and pray for a speedy recovery for your son!
Hugs to you and yours
Brandi

September 10, 2008 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Kim, it has been such a delight to enjoy the product of your awesome talent this season. This place has become a big family to so many of us. Especially those of us who have no family around on a daily basis. Take care and hope to see you in the comments section final eviction and at the end. Till next season. Noni

September 10, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home