Watch Big Brother 10 24/7 on SuperPass
Thank you for Supporting BBDish by Ordering the Live Feeds Via our Links!



Watch Big Brother on SuperPass 24/7!
Try it FREE. No Strings Attached.








Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!:
BB11 Laura on eBay, BB11 Ronnie on eBay, All Big Brother Auctions, Cool BB T-Shirts, BBDish TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on
BB Furniture, Set Pieces & Props
Big Brother DVDs, Big Brother All-Stars- Download it at iTunes


BBDish Screencaps!

Screencaps and Pictures of all the Big Brother houseguests during their stay in the BB house. All photos have been captured from the Big Brother 24/7 Live Feeds by the ever expanding bbdish family of cappers. Enjoy!

Big Brother 12 Rocks!
Let the mind games begin!!

Watch Big Brother on SuperPass!
Get the 2 Week Free Trial!
Click Here to join in the fun!

Google

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No Salon Renny for Jerry!




08-20-08 6:15pm bbt Jerry grooms himself!


Digg it   ♦del.icio.us   ♦Add to Technorati Faves
Click here to return to the top of the blog

Watch Big Brother 24/7 FREE!




5 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I missed this on the live feeds.
I'm feeling very bad for Jerry, now. Why can't Renny cut his hair as well? He really is all alone in that house!!!!!

YOU GO JERRY!!
(Dan's my fave, but I have to give the man, Jerry, credit.)

August 20, 2008 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger * Samantha M. * said...

I missed it - did Jerry ever ask Renny for a trim? Or, did she ever offer? I'm just wondering because it still looks to me like he needs her to give him a good trim. It's way too long on the sides.

August 20, 2008 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

I'm feeling bad for Jerry as well :( I just hope that if he does get some power again he is able to hold his temper a bit. I'm sure he is a sweet man in day to day life :)

August 20, 2008 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

No Sam I never heard him ask her.

August 20, 2008 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Poor Jerry!
I agree he is probably a good guy on the outside.
The pictures are really funny though!

August 20, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home